HOW TO ORDER
At Ranjan Khosla & Sons Pvt Ltd. We aim to make shopping with us as easy and simple as possible. We offer a comprehensive range of creative kitchen components from leading International manufacturers which have been selected for their quality and leading edge design. Our way of trading is designed to offer you the lowest prices available on these products, 99% of which are held in stock for immediate dispatch.
Steps to be taken for placing an order:
1. Go through our website choose your required product.
2. E-mail us at info@ with the order list of product names and purchase quantity along with your company details and contact details.
3. Then after some time our sales personnel will give you a call to confirm your company detials.
4. We will revert back to you with the Performa Invoice.
5. If you choose to confirm the Performa Invoice then you need to transfer the described amount in the PI into our bank account, Bank Details are given Below:
Ranjan Khosla and Sons Pvt. Ltd.
INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK (Bali Nagar Branch)
F-100 Bali Nagar, New Delhi-110015
BANK A/C NO.: 019302000031592
IFS Code.: IOBA0000193
7. After confirmation on receipt of your transfer in our Bank A/C, We will dispatch the material.
(Note.: All Government Taxes and Freight are extra, Taxes are excluded on all of our product rates.)
GOODS ON ORDER
Receiving Goods on Arrival
On arrival at the delivery address the goods must be inspected for any sign of damage and also that you have received all of the goods that are listed on the delivery note.
Any damage or shortfall must be clearly written on the driver’s delivery note before the driver leaves the delivery address and a copy retained by the person receiving the goods.
The delivery note is a legal document and is the only admissible proof that delivery has been made to you without any loss or damage.
In the event of a claim for either damage or shortfall to an order the delivery note will be used as evidence of this. No claims for damage or shortfall will be accepted if the details of damage or shortfall are not written on the drivers delivery note.
The goods dispatched will have left our warehouse in perfect condition and any damage or loss will have occurred whilst in transit and be the fault of the carrier. We insure our goods in transit and as long as the delivery note is signed in the manner described above upon receipt then we will re-supply any damaged or lost goods. Claims for "carrier damage or shortfall" must be made to us by telephone within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
Under absolutely no circumstances should you ignore this simple instruction, the delivery drivers are not employed by us and any verbal instructions from them contrary to this should be disregarded.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Our standard delivery time is between 1 to 2 working days within Delhi/NCR Region, it will take 3 to 5 working days if the delivery address is outside Delhi/NCR Region following the day the order was placed. The goods will arrive on any working day in-between this period, between 9.30am and 8.00pm. A responsible person must be available at the delivery address to receive and sign for the goods. Goods will not be left at the delivery address unless signed for. We cannot give an exact day or time of arrival under this delivery schedule. If this is going to present a problem why not specify your work or a business address as the delivery address.
Please note: Sunday and national bank holidays are not working days.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Definitions: In these Conditions the "Company" means Ranjan Khosla & Sons Pvt. Ltd., Ranjan Khosla & Sons Pvt. Ltd. with the trading name of Marsun. The "Customer" means the customer of the Company. The "Contract" means any contract for sale of goods by the Company to the Customer. The "Goods" means any goods forming the subject of this contract including materials incorporated in them.
2. We deliver to India mainland addresses only.
3. Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
4. An order is not deemed to be accepted as a contract until we have sent an invoice stating acceptance via post.
5. Advertised prices on this website Exclude Sales Tax (CST/VAT).
6. Adequate labor etc. Must be provided by the Customer for unloading. Delivery is made to the curbside.
7. All goods must be inspected for damage or shortfall on delivery in the presence of the delivery driver. Any loss or damage must be clearly written on the delivery note and we must be informed within 24 hours by telephone. No claims for damage or shortfall will be entered into if this simple instruction is not met. See "receiving goods on arrival" under "information" on this web site.
8. Goods will not be left without a valid signature from the Customer or a responsible person elected by the Customer who must be 16 or over. The Customer will become responsible for the goods and any subsequent loss, damage or destruction of the goods upon signing. All goods remain the property of Ranjan Khosla & Sons Pvt. Ltd. Until paid for in full.
9. Ranjan Khosla & Sons Pvt. Ltd. Reserves the right to revise prices and details at any time without notice. If we list a product at the wrong price due to a typographical error or receive incorrect pricing information from our suppliers, we have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed prior to the order being delivered. We will not adjust any prices without you first being informed, and will allow you to withdraw your order at no cost to yourself and if applicable a full refund will be given.
10. Goods are subject to availability. If any items on your order are out of stock or unavailable, we will advise you immediately of the expected delay in delivery, if this proves to be unacceptable the Customer may cancel the item from the order and we will issue a full refund.
11. We will make every effort to deliver goods within the delivery option requested at the time the order was placed. However we cannot guarantee this and we will not accept responsibility if your order is delivered outside this time. We recommend that you only arrange for tradesmen to carry out work on your behalf after your goods have actually been delivered.
12. Goods supplied incorrectly entirely through our fault will be re-supplied at no cost to the customer.
13. Ranjan Khosla & Sons Pvt. Ltd. Reserves the right to:
(i) Alter these Terms and Conditions.
(ii) Decline service to any individual customer.
14. SAFETY DISCLAIMER
For your own safety we recommend that you read carefully the safety instructions printed on all packaging plus any safety leaflets and literature that are provided with your products before you carry out any DIY projects or make use of the products supplied by us. Many products we supply require connection to utility services like gas, water or electricity. If you are at all unsure about installing these or any products seek professional advice. The Company will accept no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the misuse or incorrect fitting of any goods supplied.
15. The above Terms and Conditions shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) and according to the Which? Web Trader Code of Practice.
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service. We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
The type of information we will collect about you is for fulfilment of order purposes only and includes:
These details will not be held on our web server and we will not "trade" these details with any third party. We will never collect sensitive information about you.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us on info@